Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Achievements

I finally understand why you always hear parents say, "They grow up so fast." It seems like my little baby is becoming more of a little boy every day. Crawling has brought about new adventures and discoveries. I spend most of my day on the floor chasing him around furniture and keeping him away from things he shouldn't touch. We are beginning to use the phrase "No No", which as of yet, does not seem to deter him from anything he is attempting to do and he actually responds to it with a bigger smile. He loves to chase me. I will crawl around the corner where he can't see me and as soon as he turns the corner and discovers me there, he will shreak with laughter. He doesn't quite get me chasing him. He tends to just sit still with a big smile on his face until I get to him. He can now pull up and that is how I find him most mornings followed by jumping up and down with excitement. He says "Ma Ma" and "Da Da". I would like to think that he can discern who he is talking about, but in fear of the child experts who would refute that, I won't dare make that statement. He loves wearing baseball caps, frontwards or backwards. I will put one on him while we are just hanging around the house and he will wear it for hours. I guess he is going to be like his dad! He just sprouted his third and fourth tooth on the top middle. He got his first 2 teeth early when he was three months old. So we have been waiting for more teeth to arrive. He loves to growl and shreak, and he loves when his daddy comes home. I watch David watching Justin all the time with a big smile on his face waiting for for Justin to notice him. He is at such a fun age right now and full of personality!




Happy 7 Month birthday!

2 comments:

Lori said...

We love our Day Day!!

The Espensens said...

I'm pretty sure that's not a Texas Longhorn hat he's wearing...